Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Update

Just to let you all know.. We found out about 5:30 this evening that she had a 'diabetic coma' spell and she is home now. She is an insulin dependent diabetic, but very out of control. If her sugar gets below 100 ('normal' is 60-120), she's bonkers.. and it was 60..hers has been SO out of control and so high for so long, a 'normal' reading on her is BAD!

It's a relief for all of us,but especially for Mama--she was very upset and worried.. and since we work together, I HAVE to be strong for her.. So, I turned to my blogging buddies for strength.. Thanks to you all..

We are all there for each other when this world takes a turn on us!! I'm so thankful for that!! Merry Christmas and Binches of Love to all of you!!!!!

I'm gonna be 'off-line' now for a few days to enjoy the kids...

5 comments:

Michele said...

I am so glad that your Grandma is home and they know what's going on and they can get it under control. I know y'all are all relieved and your Christmas will be wonderful now that you can spend it with her:-) Merry Christmas!

Kelly said...

I'm glad she was able to come home. I hope things continue to improve.

Nancy said...

Glad to hear the good news about your grandma...God will look out for us!!!! Happy New Year to the Bryants!!! Love,
"Ganny"

Keri said...

I'm glad your Grandma is better!

I hope you and your family had a great New Year's!

Missy Glave said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment and for following too!

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma's spell ... but so glad to hear that she is doing better.

Missy