Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just Because...

I'm guilty of this too..But it seems as if we join together and pray for one another when there's a specific issue. When do we pray for LIFE in general? When do we stop and just pray for 'whatever issues friends are facing"?

I have several friends facing lots of different issues, that I WON'T name, but I'm asking for a Prayer Rally 'just because'! To help people just cope and deal with life's curveballs. Some issues are self induced, some are just facts of life.. regardless, there isn't any problem God can't handle and fix. Through prayer, people CAN cope and get it right. He may not make things disappear, but he will help!

For those with financial burdens (tis the season!), maritial issues, substance abuse, death or missing a loved one, job stressors, raising children, or whatever the burden might be, HERE'S TO YOU.. THROUGH MY PRAYERS, MAY YOU BE LIFTED UP AND FIND A RESOLUTION TO WHATEVER YOU ISSUE MAY BE! HE CAN HELP YOU!! I DON'T HAVE TO KNOW. HE KNOWS WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU.

Join me in prayer for people in general!!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I completely agree. I have prayed a lot for Daddy and while praying for him, I have prayed for different things for my friends. I even prayed to see what I could do to help God. Prayer is so powerful. He does listen. He may not answer it the way "we" want, but he does answer.

Michele said...

What a meaningful post! So so true!

Kelly Vann said...

You are so right Tina!!! You made me cry!!!

Keri said...

What a sweet post, Tina. Thanks for your prayers!

Shari said...

This is the sweetest post I have ever read. I am so thankful that I started blogging when I did and found you!

Donielle said...

Thanks Tina, very sweet!

Tina said...

POINTS FOR ME!! just kidding, but all of you are TOO sweet.. It was from the heart! And I am thankful for ALL my blogging buddies too.