Thursday, December 18, 2008

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT

Please keep Mandy in your prayers today and tonight..She will be induced around 5 (which more than likely means 6, lol!) I plan to go up there in the morning, unless she really gets going tonight.. I will keep you all posted as I get info. I KNOW Charlie will burn Jamie's phone up!! And say a prayer for Charlie too. He really is a very attentive and loving husband. But he too will be 'tried' through all of this and will need love & support!

What wonderful parents the two of them will be!!! GOOD LUCK AND MUCH PRAYER AND LOVE TO YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Judson's Mommy said...

My thoughts and prayers will be with Mandy, Charlie & Mason.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us posted Tina! I can't wait to get the posts...and our thoughts and prayers are with them all as well.

Mandy said...

Thanks Tina...we are trying to get everything ready to go as we speak. Thanks for all the prayers and concern! I am ready to get it all over with and come back home with Mason.

Shari said...

Thanks for keeping us all informed.....I'm praying things will go smoothly for Mandy & Charlie.....and of couse Mason!

Judi said...

Tina keep us all posted when Mason gets here!!

Michele said...

It's 9 PM, you heard anything?

Keri said...

I'm so excited. Thanks for keeping us posted!