Friday, December 19, 2008

Update on Mandy

I just talked to Mandy. She was given Cervadil (to thin her cervix)at about 6 pm last night.. Rested fairly well last night. Waiting on MD to come exam her this morning. Her cervix has thinnned a bit but NO dialation to note. After the MD's exam, they will begin more aggressive measures to get things going.

Mandy said to tell everybody that she's doing fine and "I'm still happy, so I'm not hurting!"

I will keep everybody posted throughout the day as I have more info.. It seems like it's gonna be a long day yet..

Lift them all up today for a healthy delivery of Mason.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Michele said...

So glad to hear the update! I hope things will progress and she will stay comfortable. I am leaving at 10 AM so I'll check back when I get home from Suffolk. Thanks for keeping us posted! Have fun tonight! May stop in if y'all are still there since we're just going to Dockside now!

Judson's Mommy said...

Glad she is still happy & not hurting. Thanks for the update!

Judi said...

Thanks for the update Tina. My sister Wendy just went by to see her at the hospital. She said she looked great. I hope that little guy gets here soon.

Donielle said...

Thanks for the update! You guys got a huge overstuffed dog waiting for him? lol!! I remember seeing them holding that thing while we were all waiting to visit you with Karley.

Jamie's Block said...

sounds like lil mason likes being where he is and just refuses to grace us with his presence...he's camera shy..lol..glad she's not hurting. hopefully once things get going they go quick.