Monday, December 8, 2008

My Christmas Deco.

Here's my 10 year old tree.. We saw that this year, for some reason, the top is REALLY leaning. So, this might just be the year we go out after C'mas and get a new one.. But then again, we're kinda 'sideways' from time to time too!!!



Here's my wreath that I decided to make for the front door. I haven't ONE tiny creative bone in my body- and I refuse to pay the regular $50-60 for a wreath, and was tired of searching for a deal..and my regular 'decorator' has
been so tied up lately, I decided to try.. I have about $10-12 in this wreath. don't laugh, it's on the front door, we're pretty far away form the road and with everything lit up at night, you can't see it from the road at all.. So, I'm not sure what the point was in doing this anyway...hummm?!?!?!?

9 comments:

Mandy said...

Our tree started leaning last year, so we were able to slide it on a large closed box and prop it with other closed boxes slide underneath the large box to straighten it. So this year, we went ahead and put it up on a closed box just in case, and we needed to prop it again. Just an idea, because the tree skirt covers the boxes, so no one knows...well they might now...lol

Michele said...

I think everyone must have that trouble...we had athe same trouble but I said OH WELL! Nobody ever notices but us...LOL! Your wreath looks wonderful...I am impressed...we can't all be Shelley's can we...LOL! I so wish I had a little of her talent! OH...got your ADORABLE Christmas card...soo cute! I am trying to make myself get mine together...Hopefully I'll get them out before Christmas..If not, may just be New Year cards!

Shari said...

I think you did a GREAT job with the wreath.....Very Pretty.....Way better than anything I could have done.

Tina said...

Mandy, we tried propping it up sideways, but then the whole tree was off.. it's just the top for some freak reason..

Michele & Shari, ya'll are too nice!! I must say I'm proud of the wreath--not just the look of it, but the fact that I was able to do it, without calling Shelley this time!! HA!

Keri said...

Your tree looks great and you can't tell if it's leaning.

The wreath is beautiful!! You need to take back what you said about your creativity - you definitely have a lot there. I love it! And it's a great price - you know that makes it even better ;)

Kelly said...

Great Job on the wreath! Maybe you do have some creativity in there! I feel your pain! I don't have any at all!!!

Donielle said...

Your tree looks great and wonderful wonderful job on the wreath!! You are creative!

Judson's Mommy said...

I think everything looks great... I would be proud of your wreath. I think it looks great.

Kelly Vann said...

Tina the wreath looks great!!! You do have talent. I never know where to even start with stuff like that. The tree looks good too. I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said it was leaning. I got the cute Christmas card. I am such a procrastinator. Hopefully I will get mine done soon.