Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Premier Gift to YOU

I DON'T HAVE EVERYBODY'S EMAIL ADDRESS, SO FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH THIS MESSAGE, HERE YOU GO....

Merry Christmas ladies!!!

I'm in the giving spirit, and have a gift for YOU!!

Our January promotion is in full swing-- 50% in free jewelry that Premier Designs is offering!!

But I personally want to add a bonus to sweeten the deal quite a bit!!!

I haven't done many shows in December, so I could soak in the Christmas season with my family,but 2009 is on it's way, and a WHOLE new year!!

Let's call it "Tina is Ringing in the New Year!!"

Book and hold a Home Show in January and I'll give you a ring for the price of the date of your show..

For example, have a show on the 10th and get a ring of your choice for $10!! Or, have a show on the 5th and get a ring for $5!!
on and on..

And you're guests WILL be pleased with a deal I offer them at your show.
Now, that's a deal you can't refuse.

I know everybody is VERY busy with Christmas, etc., but by acting now and getting an early date, you'll get your ring even cheaper!!! By hosting a show after Christmas, your friends can treat themselves to a gift they WANTED that they didn't get for Christmas!

CALL OR EMAIL ME TODAY TO GET ON MY CALENDER!!

1 comment:

Donielle said...

Ewwww....great idea!! I wish I didn't just have my show! Don't know if my sister set a date with you or not, but I'll have to tell her about this.