Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well, like most of you, I had one heck of a busy Thanksgiving week. I MUST slow down and reflect on what I am very thankful for:

Black Friday shopping with my bestest bud, Shelley!
My awesome husband and silly kids!
My healthy, WILD & crazy family!
My less than perfect health! (yes, that does include this 2-3 week old 'junk' that has infested my home and family!)
My blogging buddies!
My faith to help me through the rough times!(that's surely been tested this past week!)
Internet, so I can keep in touch with you all!
My less than exciting job and my very exciting job (Premier Jewelry)
The opportunity to further my education to pursue a passion of mine and fix the above entry!!!
Good food, family, and friends!!!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I saw Karley and Bowen waiting in line to get in the craft show Saturday. Bowen was not thrilled about waiting. LOL He was ready to get inside! Karley tapped me on my arm and told me "hey". She must have recognized Logan's Mom! LOL Oh, and she was so sweet saying hey to Pastor Joe. (Is that right?) She wouldn't give up until he heard her! LOL My kids were with Joey, so I enjoed listening to yours. LOL

Donielle said...

Karley is very friendly. I tried waving at Bowen, but he just blushed a little and turned away. Karley on the other hand...she made sure she hugged my girls and me and said hey to everyone at our booth.

Tina said...

When they are in the 'mood' they both are sociable..but if not, you can hang it up!! Karley tripped me out saying, "Mama, I saw so and so, etc." and look, there's so and so!! It was funny!

Michele said...

So glad you took the time to make us stop and think that we have a lot to be thankful for which we too often take for grantid!