Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Needing a Lift

My family needs some prayer.. My grandma,who is 79(but has the health of at least an 89 yr. old) had a 'spell' last night that was VERY similiar to a stroke. Couldn't move her legs or talk.I spare ALL the details. Anyway, she was better first thing this morning--talking & moving around. Then just before lunch, my aunt called to say 'something still wasn't right' and she was taking her to the ER. We haven't heard anything yet from her. We ALWAYS do Christmas Eve with that side of the family and do have plans to do so tomorrow at 3..

Please pray with me that things check out fine and she'll come on home and be able to spend Christmas Eve with her 4 children, 7 grandchildren and 9 great grandchildren.

It's NEVER a good time for folks to be sick or pass away, but Jamie's grandfather (who raised him) was VERY sick and died at Christmas time 13 yrs. ago, and Christmas has never been the same.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I hope things improve for your Grandmother. I will keep her and your family in my prayers. The last Christmas with my Grandma, she had to work, and then she died before the next Christmas. She was a big kid at Christmas and it has never been the same for us either. I completely understand how you are feeling.

Judson's Mommy said...

I will say a prayer for your Grandmother. Hope she will be better soon and will have a Merry Christmas..

Anonymous said...

I too will keep her and all of your family in my prayers. I pray that she will be able to be home with the family and that Christmas will be more special than ever before.

Michele said...

Prayer for you and your family being sent your way. I hope everything will ok.

Nancy said...

Prayers coming your way...Jesus can make everything allright!!! He will for your grandma...I just know it!! Merry Christmas!!