Sunday, December 21, 2008

Latest on Mason

WE did go for a short visit Saturday afternoon. WE had to tow both kids, of course they weren't allowed in the Women's Suite, so we had a short stay. We were half way to Franklin when I realized that ONCE again, I had forgotten the camera.. I'm getting awful about that. Never fear, daddy Charlie has plenty of photos.

Mason is a handsome little fella. He seemed so small whne I held him and they it hit me, my Karley 2.5 ounces smaller than he. And, NO it does NOT make me want another Mrs. Pinky!! lol...He's adorable and the Vann's seem so natural at this baby stuff. Mandy was looking forward to getting up at 2 am to shower and stir around a bit. Hopefully that went well.. I have been SO crazy busy today with church, visting other family, and Christmas program tonight that I haven't picked up the phone to check in with them.. Mandy and I DO share to love (or LACK thereof) of phone conversations!!

Anyway, I'm assuming all was well through last night and today. There were planning his circumcism for Monday and released to home on Tuesday. So, hopefully, that's still the plan and they will continue to do well!!

Oh, and FYI-- as SOON as Mandy gets internet service, ya'll better be ready!! I Know they will have have lots of photos and stories to share! Can't wait..

2 comments:

Michele said...

Oh my...forgot your camera! Shame on you...LOL! I know they have plenty of pics! So glad all is well with them! I know they are beside themselves:-)

Judi said...

Thanks Tina for the update.