Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Cards

I wanted to thank all of you for the cards we've gotten in the mail this year.. I think I got more than in years past. Some of the kids I've never seen, and the others that I do see regularly--i just LOVE the poses. Even those without kids.. Great pictures by far and so much appreciated. They are covering my pantry door in the kitchen so that we can see them everyday! And yes, I do cherish the cards without pictures at all.. The warm thoughts that everyone takes much time, money and energy in doing these types of things this time of year--

my, my, wouldn't it be GRAND if we all put that effort forth all year long?!?!?

3 comments:

Donielle said...

I'm surprised you've gotten more this year. Seems like you would be getting less b/c of people trying to save any way possible.

Anonymous said...

I thank everyone for the cards too. I have't sent any out in a while, and I feel bad when I get them from everyone else. I do love them though...all of them.

Keri said...

Thanks for your card too. You were good, girl. Yours was the first up on My pantry door!