Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh, BABY..

Babies, babies, everywhere!!

First there's Mandy, Charlie and Mason-- hopefully, she'll hang in there until Thursday-Friday..Yipee!! can't wait.. But, I know they're WAY more pumped than I am.

Then there's Wendy--on total bed rest b/c of VERY high levels of Uric Acid. NOt a BP issue at all.. went to the MD yesterday, and things checked out 'okay'..Praise the Lord!! She and Baby Payton are healthy thus far! She is 36 wks. along and her stomach has SO much fluid in it, it's spongy! Not firm at all!! But, they have decided to keep her on total bed rest and re-evaluate, possibly to induce AFTER Christmas.

Next up is Erin, Joe and Baby Reagan--she is like a sister to Jamie and myself.. She's due Jan. 6th, and I never thought she'd hold of til then. She is bound to be the BEST pregnant girl I've ever come across. Literally, no complaints AT ALL!! She had the morning sickness and fatigue to start with, but I had to drag it out of her for her to say "I feel bad!" She's has helped her hubby raise coon pups, feed about 15 dogs EVERY day (which isn't an easy task! they ALL get clean water and food bowls EVERY feeding!), she is on her feet all day every day as a Dental Asst. About a month and a half ago, she lost her mother in law. The girl just doesn't EVER ask for help or complain. UNTIL last night-- she doesn't want to eat, having alot of aches and pains, VERY tired, etc.. and is 2cm.. Goes back to the MD end of the week to check again.

My Jewelry Mama is having her 2nd child (Raelyn) by scheduled C-section Jan. 15th. In the middle of 'finishing' 2 rooms in her house, mixed with raising a 4 year old, hubby that works Nucor's shift work.. Those guys work ALOT!

Then lastly, there's Michele, Kevin and Lil Peanut! Not due until July, but already facing their first issue as parents.

Please let's rally in prayer for these pregnant ladies. For safe pregnancies and deliveries! Strength and endurance for the families!!
But, as the bearer of bad news for the pregnant ones: All in all, the pregnancy, regardless of how bad it is (I know from experience!),are the easier days of those to come!! LOL!! As most of us already know, raising children is the MOST challenging yet rewarding task in life!! Can't wait to meet, hold, and kiss all these little ones! Children ARE such blessings and tiny miracles!

4 comments:

Michele said...

Thanks for all the updates on SO MANY pregnant women...WOW! And guess what...this post brought tears to my eyes...boy am I emotional these days. I wish all the other expectant mother's the best and for a safe and healthy delivery. Keep us posted on everybody girl!

Kelly said...

That is a lot of babies! Wishing the best to all the new Mommy's.

Anonymous said...

Wow so many pregnant ladies....glad it is them and not me...LOL..Seriously they are all in my prayers....and your said it best Motherhood is the most challenging yet the most rewarding job God will ever place on us. Thanks for the updates, and please keep them coming.

Judson's Mommy said...

Lord, Yes I thought my labor and delivery was aweful, but now I still feel like I am in "labor" chasing after him every step. LOL