Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bits and Pieces of the last few weeks..

Well, Bowen started Christmas Eve with pink eye, sore throat and a VERY high fever.. 105.3 to be exact!! It stayed in the 103-104's for about 3-4 days.. Around the clock Motrin and Tylenol every 3-4 hrs. whew!!!

In the middle of this, Karley has a cold and sore throat.. Then got Pink Eye.. Then she started New Years Eve with the viral fever.. Hers was 102-103's for the same 3-4 days..

Jamie got pink eye in BOTH eyes..

We stayed at home New Year's Eve and was in bed by 10pm..

New Year's Day--my sister's dog was gunned down by a neighbor and anyone that knows my fmaily KNOWS that the death of a pet is MAJOR business.. So, she had her friend that was visiting her drive her 2 hrs. home form New Bern for the burial at my parent's house.

WE got a yellow lab puppy, Bella, for Christmas.. I've been VERY busy house training her.. So, as Shelley says, I've been raising 3 kids..

Karley went back to school as did I this past Monday..

Evey which way I turn, it seems that there's been a death... jeepers creepers!!

Erin & Joe had their baby girl, Reagan Whitney,Friday the 2nd at 1:34 am.. She had a great labor and delivery.. Water broke around 7:30 Thursday night, and baby was here at 1:30am!! BEAUTIFUL little girl.. I have pics, but had ZERO time to post those.. There 'stored' with my Christmas pictures I took!! lol! So, Erin, YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!! We are elated to have a new baby in the family..

Last night's wind storm threw the $375 trampoline and enclosure OVER our shed into the woods.. It took out Pine tree limbs that were 30 feet up... All balled up in the woods.. Jamie and Joe are digging it out now to see what if anything we can save.. My parents and TOnya got the kids that for Christmas.. And ya'll know the weather we've had.. they've jumped like 3times for a total of 30 minutes MAX...

I THINK that's all I have off the top of my head!! Sorry it's been SO long since I've posted, but I've been kinda 'dry' with thoughts lately!! And been WAY too busy to get into all that.. Ya'll just be thankful I gave the SHORT version of events!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Girl...no wonder you haven't blogged. I'm sorry Bowen and Karley both were sick with high fevers! I know it scared you too death. I have never had one of mine get that high, so that had to be scarey! That's terrible about Tonya's dog! I can't even begin to imagine! Congrats on the new baby! Love the name! Hope they are able to save the trampoline. Ours did the same thing a couple of years ago...flew through the yard and hit our shop...but we couldn't save ours. Hope things are getting better for everyone!

Michele said...

Whew girl...you have had a lot going on! That wind was something else...I've got blog all our house troubles as well...I came home last Wednesday to a tin roof dangling so we've got have that replaced. Needless to say I was worried sick last night in all that wind! I'm so glad all of you are feeling better...glad you didnt' get the pink eye...I don't know how you escaped that! I want to see pics of that new puppy...Jamie told me y'all got one. We just got a fence put in today for our 2 labs...they've been at Kevin's parents since we got married. Hope all of you are on the way back to being well and stay that way. You need a girls night!

Donielle said...

Good gracious Tina! I hope things start turning around for you. And I hope everyone is all better now. Why in the world would they shoot Tonya's dog?

Keri said...

Glad you are back - you've been missed!
It sounds like you have a TON going on - and that's an understatement, right?

Anonymous said...

Poor Tina....I am glad you are back with us. I hate that you have been going through all of that and we didn't know it. I am glad the kids and Jamie are better with the pink eye, that stuff is painfull to say the least. I hate that about Tonya's dog too, who could do such a thing? Hope things start looking up for you and your family soon!!!

Judson's Mommy said...

Whew.... I am tired just reading about what you have been dealing with. I hope that things will turn around for you..