Monday, August 25, 2008

My first Test

Well, as Karley has her first day of 'big girl school', I've tried to prepare for my first test tonight! Jamie and I were up until 11:30 last night studying. He has always stepped up to be my study partner!! It's 4 chapters, one of which is anatomy and physiology!! geesy louisey!! Not only body parts, but a detailed explanation of how air enters the body and where it goes from the nose, how blood flows through the heart, and the ENTIRE facial structures and spinal column!! I'm nervous, b/c I know that this particular chapter is the foundation for the rest of the class and on through Paramedic level. So, it's the GOTTA KNOW AND UNDERSTAND rather than memorize for the test stuff!
I'll be studying during lunch and before class tonight also... wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Michele said...

Good luck with your 1st test tonight girl! I know you'll do great! Worrying is just a part of the process that you deal with (or at least I always did when I was in school and college)!

Mandy said...

The human body is a wonder to me, so I admire anyone for going into that field. You will do fine because you want it so bad! The first test is always the hardest to study for because you don't know what to expect until it is laid on your desk. Once you get through this one and see how things are, the rest will be a breeze. Good luck!

Tina said...

gee thanks.. I'm hoping he'll have our grades before we leave tonight, but we do have 47 folks in there... so, he might not have time. we'll see

Shelley and Such said...

Calm down SPAZ! I doubt he will grade your test tonight! Seriously~ But then again, I have not been to school in 14 years so what do I know?

You will do GREAT, you know ALOT of that stuff...this is REFRESHER info for you...right~