Monday, August 25, 2008

Karley's First day of Kindergarten!!




"I'm okay daddy!!"

We did it.. Up at 6, caught (literally) the bus about 7:15 and she was off.. Big girl never looked back.. I begged for the pictures I was able to snap.. And at school, she was so NOT worried with Jamie and myself.. They were all TOO busy checking everything out and chatting with each other.. I say, "My baby's in Kindergarten", but really, I've gotta do this all over in a couple of years with Bowen--really MY BABY!! Not looking forward to that!!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I love the pictures and I know Karley is enjoying herself. I have to tell ya, the picture of Jamie and Karley walking to the end of the driveway reminds me of "Forest Gump" when Forest and little Forest are waiting for the bus...to cute! It is hard to believe she is old enough for Kindergarten. Time really has flown by since that precious little girl came into the world with all of us anxiously waiting in the lobby...big dog in tow! I hope she has a great year!

Michele said...

Great pics girl! And I'm sure you know BUT you're little girl is NOT so little anymore in many ways (like you wanted to be told that, right)! Karley looks as if she had NO worries at all about her
1st day of Kindergarden:-) I'm sure you'll have another post as to what she comes home to tell you about her 1st day!

Kelly said...

She is too cute! They are just growing up way too fast for me!!!

Tina said...

Mandy, we were just playing with the BIG DOG this weekend and last week!! It really was huge when she was so tiny.. she's growing into it now!

Keri said...

Congrats to Karley on her 1st day of Kindergarten and congrats to her Mommy for letting her go!!!! What a special day for the Bryant family.