Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Class...

Thanks to ALL of you supporters for all the kinds words of encouragement for me going back into the Student world!! It has been some 12+ years since I ran calls with Woodland Rescue Squad and took the EMT class, and about 10 years since I went through one year of nursing school.. And BOY have things changed!!

Last night went great..We didn't cover very much material because of the time it took to get registered and the orientation done. That matched with about 10-15 folks coming to class on the first night WITHOUT a book!! Geesy pete! what were they thinking? There are about 45 folks in the class..

I'm excited and again, thanks to you all for the 'push' and encouragement!!! I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Keri said...

The first step in your new life. I'm so happy for you.