Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Baby Girl D'Arco


Erin and Joe came last night to tell us that they are having a GIRL!! We are SO happy for them. And they can't be controlled they're SO dang happy!! They will go tomorrow for the blood test that Mandy and Charlie just had done. Actually, they are still torn about whether or not to take the test.. They, like I was, don't really care about the results. They said they'd deal with any problems if and when they arise..
Either way, please keep the D'Arco's and all the other new parents in your thougths and prayers. They all will need a huge amount of love and support during these last few months of pregnancy and the rest of their lives as they raise kids!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Yeah, I didn't care about the results as far as terminating the pregnancy or anything. We were going to raise the baby no matter what! But what freaked me out at first was I didn't know what type of test they were going to do. I assumed it would be Amnio, but luckily it was just regular blood work. I did not want Amnio due to the risk that came with it, so thank goodness it wasn't. The upside was being able to detect problems that could be fixed in the womb...catch 22 sometimes. I wish them much luck!