Monday, September 22, 2008

My New Business..

I have 'bit the bullet' (so to speak) and signed up to begin selling Premier Designs Jewelry. I am very excited about this, and really believe that it is going to be a life changing experience for myself and my family. I'm looking forward to all the jewelry coming in, the parties that I'll be putting on, and the new friends and family that come with Premier. I'm so pumped!! I am expecting my start-up package of literature and jewelry to arrive later this week, and my Premier "Mama", Mary Jo, says it's gonna be like Christmas.

I am planning my training show for Oct. 11th and after that date, I can have a party for YOU!! We have some of the BEST incentives for hostessing a Home Show. For example: you earn 30% of your sales in FREE jewelry, some half off items, and bonus bucks for doing simple things such as having your party on the original booked date and/or haivng 10 people show up at your house for the party.

Leave a comment, email me at premierlady@hotmail.com, or call me and I'll be happy to give you some info. on how easy it is for you to earn FREE JEWELRY!! No pressure.

5 comments:

Donielle said...

I'm excited for ya! It'll be fun, and think of all the cool jewelry you get to receive for FREE!! Good luck and count me in.

Michele said...

YOU GO GIRL! I know that you'll do very well with it! I look forward to attending one of your shows:-)

Kelly Vann said...

Good luck with the new business!!! I love jewerly. I would love to attend one of your shows as long as the twins let me (lol)!!!

Tina said...

Kelly: do you have a blog or are you just a reader? What's your email?

Kelly Vann said...

Tina: right now just a reader. I am so behind times these days. I just found out not too long ago that you and Shelley have blogs. I found out from Shelley in one her e-mails about leaving resinall and starting to keep kids. My e-mail address is kpeele78@yahoo.com. Work is vannk@roanokechowan.edu. I just sent Shelley a message for you. What's the best way to contact you by e-mail or the blog?