Monday, October 6, 2008

My busy weekend

Well, for starters, Big Mama & Pa have had their camper at our house since Wednesday for one reason or another-- and aren't planning to leave until tomorrow evening, IF then.. Which is great!! I LOVE having a house full of family and/or friends at all times!! I just love it! And that's what life should be all about.

Then, I finally got my Sample pack of jewelry for my Premier Designs business. It got to my house Friday evening, just before our annual trip to Judy's Pumpkin Farm. I didn't have alot of time to play with all of it then, but got chance that night. Big Mama, me, and the kids strolled out to go "pumpkin hunting"... That was FUN, FUN, FUN!! as always!

Then, we hosted a 79th Birthday Party for my Grandma Evelyn on Saturday. We fed 43 folks!! What a DAY! It was a great time. Grandma got chance to catch up with her family that she hadn't chatted with in a long time.. We had 13 kids aged 1 yr. to 7 yrs. old.. All of them played great together, surprisingly!! It was a long, but awesome day with family.

Sunday, whew!! Sunday school, church, luch, and NAP!! The best part of the day!! Then last night, Mama and I pulled out all of my jewelry AGAIN, and went through it oohhing and aahhing and were able to price it all and get my guest folders put together preparing for my Training Show this Saturday--which by the way, I hope to see you all there!!

Just a BUSY, fun-filled weekend. I'm tired as all get out today.. BUT I have class until 9:30 tonight.. So, I don't know when I'll catch up!!!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Glad you had such a fun weekend!
Time spent with family is my favorite also!

Michele said...

Wow you had a BUSY weekend! I did too and my week is NO better (in fact I can't even find the time to blog about everything from the weekend), doesn't look like I'll get a night at home 'til Friday night (if then)!