Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!!



This is NOT our best picture over the years, but all that I have of just us 2 here at work. We were at the end of a long, hot, sweaty day at Sea World!!

At 4:00 in the afternoon on September 16, 2000 I married my best friend! We've stood beside one another through alot of crazy happenings.. We have picked on each other, laughed together, and cried together. In these 8 years of marital bliss, we have had two children of our own. We have had (and still have) our fair share of health issues. We've scared each other quit a bit..

All this said, at the end of a less than perfect stressful day, Jamie is the one that I run to. I can't wait to talk to or see him EVERYday. We are pals! I tell him all my problems, and bless his heart, he's trying to be a better listener rather than a judge!

Jamie, I love you more today than I did 8 years ago. and YES, you have to stay with me for many more years to come!! I can't beleive either of us are married, much less for 8 whole years!! HAHA!!

Another thing, as I'm listening to this song on the radio:
(there are many days that I DO feel this way.)
'I don't know much, but I know I love you. And that may be all I need to know!!!'

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Yay...Happy Anniversary! I knew September 16th was a familiar date, but I couldn't remember why! Hope ya'll have a great day!

Michele said...

Happy Anniversary! I had forgotten that our anniversaries were close...Jamie had told me that way back when I got married 3 years ago! Hope y'all have a great one with many more to come!

Donielle said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!!! I remember this date well because it's when I found out that I was pregnant with Hannah. Ya'll are an awesome couple...keep up the good work! Love you guys!

Tina said...

yeah, Donielle, you and my cousin, and Ray & Wanda!! well, actually I think they all got pregnant AFTER the wedding and reception!

Keri said...

Happy Anniversary!