Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our long weekend

Well, as I posted earlier, our weekend was FULL of presents and family time. The house was full at mealtimes and the yard was full the rest of the times. I loved it! Totally loaded with family all weekend. Sunday was busy running the roads with church and Emi's 5th Birthday Party.
Yesterday, after seeing the Georgia bound crowd off, we decided to get our hunting licenses and go Dove Hunting. That was a load of fun! We packed up the kids and the truck and headed off to meet up with the Good Old Fellas from OT Hunting Club for the Annual first day of dove hunting season gathering! We chatted and laughed ALL day long. We grilled hot dogs and ate junk food all day long.
I even took my turn shooting the doves. I do jump at every chance at 'gunning', but NEVER in a million years thought I'd even come close to hitting a target as small as a bird. And I did get one!! Yipee!

We had a ball! The kids LOVED it. Hopefully, we'll make this an Annual Bryant Family Day! Now, our blood is pumping as we wait for deer season!!

No comments: