Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday, 'Tally-Ann'!!



As I sit here, I remember going for a 'routine' check up on Sept. 2nd in Franklin and Dr. Dougherty telling me to go home and get Jamie and meet him back in the ER to induce labor. Well, it was actually about 5-5:30 that evening..

26 hours later at 8:06 pm on the evening of September 3rd 2003, with tons of family and friends waiting anxiously (and one HUGE dog!),and ALOT of troubles, Jamie and I sat in the Operating Room and welcomed our healthy baby girl. Jamie named her that very moment and all the staff immediately began calling her Karley! Not exactly the way we had visioned or planned to do this! But we all know about plans!!

Our little 'peanut' was 6 pounds 10 ounces and 19 and 1/4 inches long. I was SO exhausted, I fell asleep in the OR while they stiched me up. After I cried my eyes out and vomited like crazy...Our lives forever changed that evening. I'll spare ya'll ALL the details...

So, tomorrow, my first born Karley Breann will be 5 years old! Here's to you baby girl. Mama & Daddy love you bunches!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Karley!!!

Donielle said...

Happy Happy Birthday Karley!!

Shelley and Such said...

Happy Birthday to the spoiled brat, JUSTTTT KIDDING, LOL!

FIVE years already....geez!