Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Karley's 1st Big Haircut







Well, it took Karley almost 5 years to grow all this hair, but only about 20 minutes to get it off. That's right-I cut about 3 inches off her head last night! She's been wanting to cut it short for a while. I promised her that if we got through Erin's Wedding and the Dance Recital, I'd cut it. So, last night was the night!!

Bless her heart, the sides are straight but the back is curly, so her haircut looks uneven--but it's not! I think it's TOO CUTE and now she looks so growny! She's happy with it, and says "now I don't have to wear all those clips in my hair ever again!!"

Now, it's Bowen and Jamie's turn. They are in desperate need of a buzz. But with Bowen, it's SO much easier said than done. He hates it! Maybe this weekend's project?!?!?

2 comments:

Michele said...

WOW, you cut all that hair off...I would have been in tears as I was with my own back in January...Shelley's the one that had been on me to cut it forever! I got over it quick though and really like it now. Karley's is cute cute and I know that it will be much better for the hot weather and you are so right...she looks so grown now:-)

Donielle said...

I saw her this afternoon at school and was in shock! I think it looks really cute! You did a good job.