Monday, May 12, 2008

Dance has Come to an End





So, Saturday marked the end of a period in our lives that I dooubt we'll repeat next year. Unless, Karley decides between now and then that she HAS to do it again.. She was so-so after getting to dance, but didn't really look forward to it. I did my job--I exposed her to it, and supported her- now she has said she doesn't want to continue it.

I shook like a leaf after I got her hair and makeup done on Saturday. I was teary and very emotional that we had arrived at this point in our lives. I am very thankful to have experienced this with her, even if it was only one year.. But he we come T-ball!!

I think that we had the cutest, most entertaining class there. Although the other class in this age group might have had their dance more structured--we totally ROCKED with the cuteness and 'wow' factor!! No offense to the other class....

Enjoy the pictures of the girls, and as the future actress Bentlee would say "This is how we roll!!"

No comments: