Tuesday, January 13, 2009

16 random things...

I'm gonna take a stab at this.. NO thinking involved, just typing..

1-I'm not please with my job!
2-I'm not happy with my weight.
3-figuring out a babysittering schedule--ugh!
4- thank God I have WONDEFUL sitters, when I can coordinate their schedule with mine.
5-EMT class is almost over
6- state exam is March 6--OMG!
7-I really want a vacation.
8- I want to do more 'family activities' this year.
9- my trampoline was destroyed.. the poles were snapped like toothpicks.
10-my jewelry Mama is having her 2nd daughter Thursday
11-Jamie is still sick
12- need to go to the bank & PO
13- what al I gonna eat for lunch
14-I need to get back on target and read my bible EVERY night like I used to do
15-This year, I need to SEARCH for ways I can make a difference in someone's life
16-I pray EVERYday for my hubby and my children.

1 comment:

Donielle said...

You have a lot going on! Good luck with your test in March!!! Make sure you keep us updated.