Wednesday, November 12, 2008

#4






ok, so I got 3 & 4 backwards..

This was Erin & Joe's Baby Shower we hosted at our house. Remind you all that this was party #4 for us in the SAME weekend... Halloween Friday night, Bowen's party Sat., our Halloween party Sat. night, and this shower on Sunday. All of this the SAME week that Joe's Mother passed away! The flowers with Mickey Mouse in them were some that the D'Arco's had at her funeral services. Joe asked me earlier in the week to bring those home with me so that his mother would be at the shower!! One pic of Erin and her mom Darlene, another with Memama.

They got lots of goodies and I can't wait to babysit baby Reagan!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Erin looked so pretty and happy. I hope things are getting better or should I say a little easier for them. I think the flower idea was a cute gesture. I plan on wearing Mama's engagement ring Sunday at mine so I have a piece of her with me.

Tina said...

AWESOME!! Silly, why aren't you wearing it anyway? I've had Mama's wedding band ever since I got married-I wear it with my band and diamonds.. And she's still here, but I think it's neat!
BTW, I'm planning on coming Sunday-can't stay long.. got a Jewelry Show at church at 3..

Mandy said...

I would be totally heart broken if I lost it. And anyway, I am not a big flashy jewelry person, so my engagement ring is enough on the hands! It is safe where it is and it is a way to have a piece of her with me on special days (other than just in my heart everyday). I am trying to figure out how to have it with me at the hospital...I would hate for it to "go missing".