Thursday, October 16, 2008

getting nervous, and sad!

Well, my man is off to Georgia tomorrow! No, not Jamie, BOWEN!! Jamie's mom has been after us for a while to take Bowen home with her.. Karley has been for two summers now for a couple weeks each visit. Well, Bowen will be 3 yrs. old in a few weeks, and you all know the 'second child syndrome'..So, Jamie and I left it up to Bowen. When we asked the little fella if he wanted to go to Granny's, he was SO excited!! (no brainer) Janna is a big child herself with tons of energy and the kids think she's awesome!!

So, Jamie will leave tomorrow morning to meet Janna half way to give my baby away until the 29th.. Yes, that's 12 WHOLE DAYS! I think I'll survive, but time will tell. In the mean time, I'm looking forward to a little R&R--yes, you can do that with one child!! And too, I am going to enjoy having Karley all to myself. Maybe she and I can go do 'girl stuff' as she refers to it!!

6 comments:

Michele said...

WOW! Jamie told me that he was taking him tomorrow! Pretty grown up for an almost 3 year old! You know he'll be in good hands BUT I'd be leary myself...he is your baby! Enjoy your time with Karley:-)

Judson's Mommy said...

Girl thats a long time, but you know he will have so much fun. You are strong and you will be fine!

Kelly said...

Bowen is going to have the BEST time and I bet Karley is going to enjoy some Mommy time. I hope your guys have a safe trip!!!

Donielle said...

Is Jana up for any more??? You know, someone else little to keep him company. :0) You guys and Karley I'm sure will have a great time, as will Bowen. She'll keep him so busy he won't realize the time passing.

Mandy said...

We all know Jana is going to spoil him rotten while he is away...I would be more nervous about when he comes home and expects to get everything in the world! lol I know he will have fun though and mother/daughter time is always great!

Keri said...

Oh - how are you going to manage without him that long???? I know it will be nice to hve special time wtih Karley.