Tuesday, February 17, 2009

wishes..

Yea, I'm blogging.. just for a minute..

I just wanted to wish my very dear friend, Donielle, a special HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You are an amazing Christian woman, wife, mother, friend, teacher, mentor, babysitter, goofy person, fun loving, caring, sweet, compassionate, talented singer (lol), awesome cake maker, jewelry maker, on and on!!!! Did I mention goofy?!?!

Today is YOUR day, and you totally deserve all the best wishes your birthday can bring!! I love you dearly and thank God for you being in my life! You have touched SO many different people in so many ways. You are an inspiration to all you meet!

Now, wipe your tears and get it together!!!

3 comments:

Michele said...

Happy Birthday Donielle! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Gosh Tina...remember you have prego one's reading your blog...you done brought tears to my eyes...LOL! What a sweet post!

Judson's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Donielle!

Donielle said...

Oh Tina....why did you have to make me cry on my day??!! Tina, you know I love you and thank you so much for that birthday wish! Wow, I don't think my head will fit through the door now though..hehe. I'm very thankful for you too Tina, and I love ya!